- THIS BISSELL 218-5600 STEAM MOP WATER-CALCIUM FILTER FITS BOTH THE BISSEL STEAM N' CLEAN MODEL 1865
- AND BISSELL STEMP MOP MODEL 1867. FOLLOW THE LINK FOR A LIST OF COMPATIBLE MODELS.
- Works with the following models: Bissell 18677
- Swivel Nozzle
- On-Board Tools: Metal Wand, Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool
- Easy-to-Empty Dustbin
- Electrostatic Filtration
- 24-Foot Cord
- DCF16 dust filter for Eureka 2950, 2960 and 2990 upright vacuum series.
- Eureka filter part 62736 and 62736A.
- The DCF-16 filter should be replaced approximately every 6 months.
This is a product that the manufacturer won't allow us to sell online. Therefor, you must drive to North Texas to pick it up. • Good product • Great price • Purchase includes a nice roadtrip (at customer's expense)
- Iron’s unique honeycomb soleplate spreads steam quickly and evenly
- Board holds fabric in position for easier ironing
- Professional level 3.5-bar steam pressure penetrates even the thickest materials | Board holds fabric in position for easier ironing
- Steam button of the iron works in sync with the ironing board | Inflation function protects delicate fabrics, while suction function intensifies steam for stronger materials
Want a lightweight vacuum that's designed to clean carpet like crazy? Here it is.
Allergens can't hide from the power, durability, tools and HEPA media filtration - all at a great value.